Location: Newton Heath, M40
Our client is looking for an experienced Registered General Nurse RGN to join their team in Newton Heath caring for adults with a spectrum of complex needs.
Advocating for the rights of residents, working with the care team to enable them to live the fullest lives they are able to. Supporting the Registered Manager and Clinical Manager to deliver high-quality nursing care services. The Registered General Nurse – RGN must have a valid NMC PIN.
• Deliver high-quality nursing services to service users with the support of the Registered Manager and Clinical Manager
• Champion resident safety and dignity
• Understand, and have demonstrable experience of, the care planning process and how to write effective Care Plans
• Responsible for drug administration.
• Responsible for maintaining comprehensive, up to date and accurate records.
• Responsible for identifying areas of clinical risk, reporting incidents and taking preventative action to ensure residents needs are being met.
• Ensure care meets the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2010 and the Care Quality Commission guidance ‘Essential Standards of Quality & Safety’
• Able to effectively manage difficult situations with tact, diplomacy and compassion, especially with resident’s friends and family
The ideal candidate
• Must have a clinical background and a valid NMC PIN
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a nurse
• Right to work in the UK
• Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
• Possess excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of health and safety matters relating to care services and risk management
• Administrative skills and computer literacy with a strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy are essential
• Must be able to provide 5 years of satisfactory references pertinent to the role
• Sound knowledge and experience working within a similar setting
28 days, free parking
£28,704 - £43,056 dependent on hours worked and experience
Job type: Permanent
Get in touch
Looking for a new job? It can be difficult to know where to get started, so we’ve done some of the hard work for you. Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch to have a proper chat about what you’re looking for.